Wedge Anchor Nuts
The design of concrete wedge anchor allows them to anchor fixtures into concrete. Concrete wedge anchor works by inserting them into a hole drilled into concrete. The concrete wedge anchor is then expanded, wedging itself securely in the concrete.
- Size: M6-M12, 1/4"-5/8".
- Material: Steel / Stainless Steel.
- Finish: Heat Treatment, Plating.
- The wedge anchor nuts can be customized according customer's draw.
- Minimum order amount determined according to the size of wedge anchor nuts.
- The wedge anchor nuts are application in building industry.